Skip to main content

3/11/24

 My first meeting of the day came. 

“Hi, how are you?” I asked

She said “fine, how are you?”

Hmmm. How am I? I didn’t really know.

I answered with “well….I drank my coffee this morning, my dogs are napping and the sun is shining away. I am doing pretty good.” This is really the first thing that came to mind. It seemed to set the tone of the meeting too.  Win!

Jacob is slowly making progress. He is still paralyzed on the left side and has been getting off and on fevers. I remember how each moment anything could change. But he is teetering on the side of being extubated.

Tomorrow I start to prep for my colonoscopy on Wednesday. It will likely be pretty shitty. (See what I did there?)

Ethan is done working at his job on Friday. He is going to explore other career options. 

As I get ready to go to bed, I asked myself what I am thankful for. Beyond the normal things like family, friends and health. I decided that I  am thankful for it being light out a little later. I am thankful for my bed. It is warm,  and is very comfortable! What are you thankful for?


Comments

Post a Comment