Skip to main content

3/13/24

 My fentanyl/versed nap was delightful. It left me dumb. I had a meeting this evening with our financial advisor. I did pretty well considering. As soon as it was done, I went up to bed. 

I spent the evening with my prep and not sleeping. I ended up moving to the couch. I would drift off to sleep only to awaken with urgency.

Our couch is so comfortable. I love sleeping on it. Penny begged to lay with me and I, of course snuggled her and made her accept all my love.

Paul and I decided we were nerds, showing up with our lap tops as we waited. 

I was given my drugs and had a delightful nap about eating snacks. I must have been starving. My dream was about eating the frozen peanut butter and jelly.

I don’t remember the doctor talking to me. Oops. Due to the size and severity of my abscess, I developed scar tissue thick enough to prevent them from being able to finish the colonoscopy.  I have earned getting to repeat this whole prep and fasting process and getting a CT scan next month. This isn’t the worst thing. At least I am not in pain.

I am exhausted and foggy brained.  I am laying in my bed falling asleep. It’s not even 7:30. I am going to give in! 


Comments