Skip to main content

3/22/24

 Today was full of meetings. I was honored to get recognition for doing a great job by one of my hospitals. Who doesn’t love recognition for the hard work they do? It made me happy to know that I was able to help!

My house is a disaster. I tried to pick up and get things in order but didn’t have the drive to do so! I am glad it is the weekend. I need to rest up for my ER shift Sunday night.

Avery went back to school today. Boo. I didn’t get to spend much time with her.  That’s ok. I am glad to know she is having some fun!

We had to get a rushed fill on Ethan’s rejection medication. This is due to the breach with Medicaid and Medicare processing. The new doctor’s takes up to 48 hours to respond, so I sent an email to NY doctor’s and they had the script’s we needed in a jiffy.

I had to call and speak to a pharmacist a few times at the new pharmacy and I am not impressed so far. I had the pharmacist tell me that the medications would be ready this afternoon. When Paul went to pick them up after dinner, they were not ready. He had to wait about a half hour while they did a partial fill. Typically these drugs are not kept in stock and need to be ordered. 

The rest or the medication will be ready Monday. Luckily, Ethan has enough to get him through until then.

This is just a hiccup. Annoying, yes, but nothing we can’t handle. I want to go back to our regular pharmacy. They are a tightly run machine. It’s really just privately owned vs, big corporation.

Preferences…we all have them 😊



Comments