Skip to main content

3/23/24

I am so glad today was the weekend. We slept in this morning and had our coffee. I feel like there is so much I need to catch up on.

I had a moment today where I walked around the corner and saw Ethan and Paul watching some car show that involved racing. This was a pre-transplant activity. I was thrilled. While their relationship has improved over the past 9 months or so, this was a visual win for me.

I did some food prep today. The boys cleaned out the freezer while I was gone. I also made a massive amount of Chex Mix for them to eat and snack on.

I caught up on my chores today. I did a general cleaning of the house. It was kind of gross.

When I climbed into bed, my sheets were clean and fresh and I loved it.  It’s the little things that are the big things. 

I only have a week left of Jelly Beans. Man they are so good! 

Comments