Skip to main content

3/30/24

 I wish weekends were longer. Today flew by. There simply isn’t enough time to get everything accomplished. I think it is probably because I have been working so many hours lately. It is taking its toll. Damn my work ethic!

The weather was nice so I decided to kick everything outside. We were all outside, including the dogs and rabbit. Poor aging Theo. When he hops, sometimes he falls over. He is an aging dude! He is 10. When I brought him in, he promptly fell asleep.

I did some weeding, bathed all the dogs and some house work. I also did meal prep. 

Ethan had a few friends over. This evening the boys were watching age appropriate TV. It was silly, a little bit risqué and they were all laughing their butts off. I still find these moments precious. Every time I see or hear this type of stuff, i am so thankful I got another chance to hear, see and laugh with Ethan. His friends are nice kids too!

Unfair things happen all around us! It is important to go through the grieving process as you need to. Right now I am in the thankful stage. 

I did enjoy the sunshine today. The Easter Bunny prepared some plastic eggs for Ethan and Avery to find tomorrow. 

They have either money or Reese’s peanut butter eggs in them. This is such a fun tradition even though the kids are older!


Comments