Skip to main content

3/31/24

 Happy Easter! We kicked off our morning with an Easter egg hunt for the kids. It’s fun to watch, they have fun, and Paul and I giggle about where we hide the eggs. It’s silly and a good tradition. It also adds excitement to the air.

It was a beautiful day so after I prepared my breakfast for the family-( it was just bacon, I only cooked bacon. I was feeling lazy.) we spent time out in the yard. All of us! Including the dogs and the rabbit. We all got our exercise.

We headed to Mema and Beba’s for dinner. My brother, his wife and her parents and aunt were there. We missed Paul’s sister and parents. Nana and Papa weren’t feeling well. They have been battling Covid.

The afternoon was fun and the food was great. We did a lot of laughing. I am so glad I had time this weekend to get away from work. I needed to clear my mind.

I had a conversation with a friend recently about Karma. I am a firm believer that what goes around, comes around.  I try to do nice things for people, but sometimes I am selfish and it falls apart. Can I do better? Yes.  I have never really thought about my own Karma health. What percentage would I be for good/bad? I hope it’s 60/40 or even 70/30. 

Where does your Karma sit? What are things you do to boost yours?



Comments