Skip to main content

3/8/24



 Today is International woman’s day. Do you know how I found that out? Ethan sent me this cute little text!

But what does that really mean? Celebrate women? It is to shine some light on issues affecting women across the world. Things like gender equality, reduce poverty -we need to take action to prevent poverty from striking over 342 million women and girls by 2030. A change in Green economy and care society to amplify women’s voices. Basically do better as a society to support women. 

As a woman, we also need to support one another. Do our part where we can to positively contribute to society while we are able to. This will unite us and make us stronger in the long run. After all, one of our many superpowers is to create humans. 

Today I woke up early again, mind racing and I just got up. I did some light cleaning, got myself ready for the day. By 11:00 am I was exhausted. I listened to my body and took a bit of a nap. I woke up kind of dumb. But eventually felt better. 

This weekend will be used to prepare for Turks and Caicos. I have my long sleeved bathing suit shirt to offer spf. I have sun screen and sun glasses. I probably should pack more than those. Ha!

I am so excited we planned this. It breaks the rainy spring up a bit for me! Less than a week away…..I can almost feel the sunshine warming my skin now!!!!!

The update on Jacob, the boy that received his second heart transplant: Jacob has small semi-awake states where he is able to follow commands. He is frustrated that he can’t move his left side. 

I am hoping that he has the same experience as Ethan. He doesn’t remember the frustration part of it. He only remembers pleasant lucid “dreams”. 




Comments