Skip to main content

4/15/24

Paul accidentally left his phone home today. I was playing his secretary. I was calling him and telling him about the texts or calls he had gotten and he was directing me how to answer. Team work.

Venturing out without your phone is like walking around naked in public. It just doesn’t feel right. 

Ethan is ready to tackle his therapy session tomorrow. He is still in the nice/nice phase. We will reassess once things get a little harder.

Ethan did drive out to the driving school to fill out paperwork. Next he has to schedule a DOT physical. 

Avery found out she was selected for the research project she was really hoping to do. Yay! She will be using magnetic nanoparticles to filter e-coli out of drinking water. She will get paid. They will allow her to live on campus for free. And she does get to take time away when she wants to camp with us. Nice job kid.

I washed my sheets and let them air dry. They smell amazing. This is one of my favorite things.



Comments