Skip to main content

4/18/24

Today was hectic. Trying to get all of Ethan’s scripts refilled. We have several people to reach out to. Juggling multiple medical messages in MyChart, helping Ethan coordinate all of his paperwork for his apprenticeship. Why is there so much paperwork?

We needed transcripts, license, and of course medical history, financial history, tax withholding, socioeconomic history. He doesn’t always understand what is being asked. “What do I put for this question”?

That was done in between meetings and my interviews. Exhale! 

I have to work Sunday night and have to start my first meeting at 10:30am Monday Morning. I told Ethan he was going to have to get bloodwork on his own on Monday because I was going to need the 3 hour Power Nap before my 6 meetings.  Eyeroll.

I still felt bummed today. Maybe a touch of helplessness too. I have fixed everything I can. Now all I can do is offer moral support and guidance. There was A LOT of self talk going on. I almost told myself to shut up!

I am going to focus on the wins. He has something to look forward to. He has a plan for growing his resume that he developed and secured. Now he has to take his meds correctly and drink as much as he can and hope that there is improvement with his labs on Monday to avoid a biopsy.

Fingers crossed!

Comments

  1. 🤞🤞 legs crossed too for extra good luck ;)
    I tell myself to shut up often

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great. Ever watch the comedian Tom Papa? Watch him. He will assure you that you are doing great. Be kind to yourself. Of course you are bummed out, stressed and worried. Your past emotions and experiences are being triggered. Stress and fear of the unknown is the absolute worst. Keep swimming! You got this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment