Skip to main content

4/25/24

Just another day. I was swamped at work trying to catch up from yesterday and wrap things up before our trip. 

Ethan has shown real growth doing things around the house and being helpful. I so much appreciate that. It has been a long road.

Paul is hanging out with his bowling pals the next few days doing boy things. He did share that he forgot his bathing suit and had to buy a tourist suit. Of course it was a bit too small and he was borderline indecent at the hot tub. He thought I took his suit out of his bag on purpose. Sadly, I can’t claim that idea.

Jiminy had some vaccines today. I got to say hello to some of my favorite co-workers. Jiminy was tough and I was proud of him. He didn’t flinch or cry from any of his vaccines or blood draw. He is 5 pounds of toughness.

Comments