Skip to main content

4/8/24

 Happy solar eclipse day. While the weather didn’t cooperate for us, we still spent time outside and it got very dark. The birds stopped singing. The peepers started peeping. My dogs and rabbit were clueless.

It got midnight dark. Really, really dark. I was glad to have experienced it. Poor Paul was stuck on a work meeting but he did the meeting outside so he could watch as well. 

It was quite a cool experience. I liked how it seemed the earth just went to bed for a minute or so.

It was nice to watch the eclipse with Ethan. Whenever we do anything together, I always think “what if….” 

“What if I never had this moment?” 

What a blessing to see my kid smiling. I totally enjoyed it.




Comments

  1. While I wish we could have seen the sun and moon, it was still amazing to be in the shadow of the moon and experience the change in light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a party in our driveway. If the sun had been visible it was a perfect view. I have been waiting for this day for years and I am disappointed to say the least. It was cool to go so quickly to darkness, then back to cloudy no visible sun daytime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment