Skip to main content

4/9/24

 Weather can affect our mood so much. I felt so good today. The sun was out. The air was warm. My flowers danced in the breeze!

The dogs and rabbit got lots of outside time. I like that my computer is portable. I got a nice dose of vitamin D.

A friend of mine stopped over for lunch. It was great visiting with her. I am glad I have the flexibility to have those moments. We sat outside while we ate and caught up on life.

Today was the first day I have felt caught up with work since my trip. Punishment for being away I suppose.

I received a text from one of Ethan’s favorite nurse’s today from cardiac ICU, 9 Tower in NYC. She is going to be in the area in a few weeks and would like to meet up. She wanted to introduce us to her daughter. We have a lunch date set up. I love that these relationships are still going. Avery is going to come to since this nurse feels like she knows Avery.

I am ready for the weather to be nice for the long haul now!


Comments