Skip to main content

5/1/24

 Happy 25 th anniversary to Paul and I. Yay! It is hard to believe 25 years went by. It was fast, yet slow.

We were able to navigate some pretty tough times. Having a sickly kid can be a cause of a lot of additional stress. Plus we were kids when we got married, so we had to learn to adult together.

We went to dinner at our favorite restaurant and were not disappointed. Yum! Our service was great! Food and drinks were delicious! This place is a well oiled machine! The bathrooms are ALWAYS clean and smell fresh AND it is a Mexican restaurant.

Paul has not started packing for our trip yet. We are so different in that way. My suitcase is ready to go and has been for the past almost 2 weeks. I am minding my own business. He is an adult and is capable of doing it his way.

The weather was pleasant. I keep hearing a pulsated woodpecker. I have blue jays and cardinals at my bird feeders. Paul made me laugh several times at dinner. All of those were my bright side today.


Comments

  1. When we came down to Disney one year I packed everyone’s suitcase, oops I forgot to pack Tim’s underwear 🤣 He wouldn’t do commando so we had to make a trip to the store to get some. His color choices aren't the best so we pack together now. When something doesn’t go together he picked I replace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment