Skip to main content

5/2/24

 I started my day off with a piece of rhubarb pie that my mom made. Yum! It was so good. Ethan had a piece in the fridge waiting. I wanted to eat his too. 

Today felt long. Probably because I am excited to leave. Paul finally packed some of his clothes. He was very concerned about putting mulch down this week. We have different priorities. Ha ha!

This evening Penny was keeping us entertained with her silly antics. She thinks she should sleep in our bed. Last night she was a chaotic disaster. She was itching and rolling all over the bed. In the covers, out of the covers, by my face, by my feet. She was so active. Tonight she is sleeping in the confines of her crate. 

A friend of mine is donating her kidney tomorrow to her friend’s dad. She will be heavily in my thoughts.

Comments