Skip to main content

5/8/24

 Today we had our boat tour. We arrived at the pier in a timely fashion and placed ourselves on the boat in a row where no one else sat. Introvert score! Andy is an introvert too. 


The boat had a water slide out the back. There was an open bar with a handful of drinks served. We had our designated driver, which wasn’t me. I had all of the drinks except the pina colada as I am not a huge fan of those. They didn’t have margaritas but that was ok.



We got to the first location and I went down the water slide to enter the water. We got to snorkel around. There were so many cool fish. I really like the gracefulness of the underwater world. Everything just seems to move so fluently. The fish were vibrant and seemed not to care that I was right next to them.

I like snorkling. I like the colors of the fish, the underwater world and movement from the waves. It is an entire world that I don’t know that much about.





Our second stop was a shipwreck. It was about 60 feet deep but we got to see the ship ruins as well as the fish swimming back and forth. I really loved the ship wreck site. 

As I was snorkling around I wondered what lead this ship to this fate? Did anyone survive? It is an eery ship graveyard. 


Last we went to a spot near a rocky area that had some interesting fish. My favorite was the long fish (needle nose). Long and slender with a blue hue to it. I followed a school of them for a little bit.


We had a large buffet style lunch which was delicious. We did some people watching, we liked the 70 year old lady in her bikini, living her best life, twerking. Nice! I want to be her some day. 

Our boat tour was 4 hours. We decided to go back to the house for the rest of the day.

I took a nice nap to work off my drinks. It was glorious. I think I was sleeping with a smile on my face. We ate left overs, listened to good tunes and spent the evening laughing. I like any island that allows me to sit in a bathing suit at 10:00 pm.

Another good day on the happy island.

Comments

Post a Comment