Skip to main content

Take 2 5/4/24

 






 1:39 am…..wide awake! Not ready to go back to sleep for an hour and some change. My mind just wandered…remember that time when….

My mind just wandered. I let it continue for about 20 minutes before ai decided to finally get up. It was the promise of coffee that did it for me.

Our flights, customs and more went well. We had Mr. poop Mouth, whose breath was rancid. He sat next to me on the plane. He kept huffing and puffing spreading his poopy laced hot air into my space. Paul and I were discussing trading seats because the poop breath was so significant. 

Luckily he changed his own seat. He ended up sitting in front of Andy and Diane. Poor Andy kept smelling the poop breath and couldn’t figure out what it was coming from.

We got off the plane and it was warm and humid! The weather is beautiful.. we picked up some things at the local grocery store.

When we got to our rental house, we appeared to be in the “locals” section of town. The beach is a close walk.

Our house is nice, spacious but the real gem is the outdoor space. We have a little bungalow. Small pool, bar area, eating area…we spent the evening outside enjoying the warm fresh air. Ahhhhhhh….paradise.

Comments