Skip to main content

Got an appointment

 


We got an appointment next week for Ethan.  Paul is not sure he can go with us because there was only one day with one time slot available for an echocardiogram. That day is a day that Paul already has students scheduled for a class.  It is a class that has been rescheduled and pushed off until it Paul teaches it next week, due to Covid.

I took the appointment anyway. I booked the hotel and am now planning the journey to NYC with just Ethan. He is going to have to help me so that I don’t run anyone over.

I am a little nervous to drive in the city.  Actually, I am a LOT nervous. I have been researching where to park and my plan is to park the van so I don’t need to use it again until we leave.  If Paul can’t rearrange his already scheduled class, I have mentally prepared that I can do this. With Ethan’s help, and GPS, we can get this show on the road.  Get out of our way.....


Comments

  1. You have a "Town and Country" - now is the time to take it to the "town".
    "Running into town; anyone need anything?" (Patti understands what I mean here) - "Perhaps a new heart" <3

    You guys have this - you are strong, smart, and your love will get you through this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment