Skip to main content

10/2/26

​it was a bit drizzly this morning. Little Jiminy curled up and napped on the Fall decor pillows. He was warm and cozy, exuding Autumn spirit. He looked like a fall croissant.



Ethan came home in a hopeful mood. He was chatting about his next career moves and ideas for himself to graduate into something else. It’s always good to brainstorm and get those ideas out and explore them.

Paul is closing camp up this weekend. Boo! I decided I didn’t want to be there. I am not much help AND it makes me sad to see the docks come out….along with the other obvious…it is chilly out and I want to get cracking on getting our house ready for the winter months. 

I did a small meal prep today. I have bigger plans for tomorrow. Maybe some crockpot magic.

I did some PTO planning for the rest of the year. I set that up and got my back up’s in place when I am gone. That felt good. I started picking away at my extensive list of chores this evening.

I looked at flights and rental cars for my girls trip next spring. There are 6 of us going. The guys are on standby to bail us out of jail if it comes to that. Ha!


Comments