Skip to main content

10/3/26

Ethan and I went to go get donuts, cider and apple fritters this morning. The apple fritters were still warm. Yum! Fall goodies! Diabetes here we come!

I did some meal prep this morning…well…I cheated. I had two crock pots going to make two different meals, chili and Beef-and broccoli. It yielded 19 meals all together. That will keep some men bellies full.

​I had a van full of donations today that I dropped off in various spots. Some at the clothing closet and some at the thrift store. It felt good to purge the house. I have more purging to do over the next few weeks.

Ethan and I were laughing at the dogs tonight. They were being either goofy or angelic. You figure out which is which.

Jiminy looks a little robust in this picture. It is most definitely that camera angle.


Comments