Skip to main content

9/27/26

​I woke up this morning and had my coffee with my Aunt and Uncle. It is our routine when camping.

I then packed up the dogs, Paul prepared the jetski’s and I trailered them home. I always get tripped up when towing them because I don’t do it that often. I am not sure how many times the jetski’s caught my eye in my rear view mirror.

I thought it was someone following too closely each time. “What the…” I would say out loud….then “oh” after I realized they were attached to my vehicle. I also was not thrilled about the big FAT spider 🕷️ crawling around on the inside of my car on the windshield. 

I told that spider he needed to mind his own business and he could live another day. I sort of want a charlotte’s web situation to happen in my van the next time I walk out to it. I want a message in its web tomorrow!

I got home and bathed 3 out of the 4 dogs. Moe will be tomorrow….maybe. I cleaned out bedding and did the usual dog maintenance complete with ear cleanings today. 

I did some meal prep, fill my online grocery cart for when I get groceries later this week…..trying to plan healthy snacks. 

Jiminy was happy to see Ethan. They cuddled for a bit until I gave Jim a bath. Then afterward, Ethan made sure he was wrapped up tight under the blanket to stay warm…..spoiled as he should be.


Comments