Skip to main content

9/28/26

​Ethan’s MMDX results came back. It also confirms negative for rejection. Ethan’s Prospera came back- the test that started all of this. It came back elevated at 0.34% which is now considered his new baseline.

There is NO explanation as to why this suddenly changed from zero. Ethan’s medical behavior has stayed true. Keeping the team on their toes and me on the worry rollercoaster.

I did more digging today for the cutoff level for the kidney (since Ethan’s doctor didn’t provide it to me). Luckily their threshold is 1.0%. Phew!  He is far below that.

I did some more laundry. I am airing out my couch pillows so I can apply my seasonal pillow covers. Fall….here I come.

Moe got his bath today and no longer stinks like dog. One day in a row!

I called Avery to see how things were going. We made plans tomorrow to look for some “thrift store formal” outfits for our Halloween Costume party in a few weeks.  What a fun theme. Apparently Kendall has an outfit. I am hoping to find Paul something atrocious to wear that fits the theme.

She wanted to ride together, so I will drive us. I might be able to talk her into dinner. We will see. 

It should be fun.

Comments