This morning I was able to book tickets for girls weekend (5 days) in Florida in March. It’s one of those 5 day weekends. Phew! I have a few trips to look forward to once the weather gets cold and crappy.
Avery and Kendall came over to have a day fire and enjoy the fall air. We had the dogs out, Ethan joined us and I threw together a half assed lunch. We all enjoyed the half ass lunch of frozen pizza and frozen breaded chicken.






We had some tunes on and we had a 30 second sprinkle that resolved so fast. I was able to get a few more bags of sticks cut and stored for our kindling wood this winter.
Paul brought the camper home and will be moving it in a day or so to Ethan’s driveway. We are sealing our driveway this week. I say “We”. I am not overly involved in this. I do have to trim some plants around one portion of the driveway, but that is the extent of my role.
We prepare for one last camping trip of the season. We are getting our money’s worth out of this camper. I call it our “time share”. You know, without the hassle or contract. We have been taking this camper all over for the past 14 years to share time with family, friends and see some really cool places.
Nice to have that kind of mobility! Happy Monday Patti
ReplyDeleteI am SO thankful we made the choice to get it when the kids were young. We have used the crap out of that thing.
Delete