I hadn’t seen Avery in a while. I set up to get together today. I was so excited. We were supposed to go to the thrift store to find some “Thrift store formal” the theme of the Halloween party we are going to.
Avery came over and off we went. We had a good thoughtful chat in the car and Avery was voicing some frustrations.
We got to the thrift store and tried on some silly outfits but didn’t find what we were looking for. Boo!
We made plans to meet up with my Mom and Gene to exchange some items to and from their storage unit.
Avery had some homework to do but I suddenly became hungry and needed to stop at Margaritas. This was not in the plan at all. Avery said she had time to do so.
We participated in the buy one, get one margarita Tuesday special. The drinks were delicious. I am trying really hard to force Avery to LOVE tequila.

We had such a good evening there. Someone had a birthday near us. We clapped and sang a long.
Avery said that her frustrations and lousy mood had really changed for the better. I loved that!
I got home and did a few things. I got a text from a good friend sharing a social media post that Margaritas was closing for good, tomorrow. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
I will now be going into mourning. Paul still owes me like 37 dinners there from all the favors he has asked of me.
I have never had a restaurant be so dependably efficient with such cheerful and doting staff.
I am thankful I listened to my belly today. Something was pulling me to that restaurant. I am thankful I shared a margarita drink with Avery and we had our last meal there.
You two look amazing!! And those drinks... yum. It's so sad when favorite restaurants go down. You'll have to find a new margarita joint asap. xoxo Melis
ReplyDelete