I had my coffee outside under a tree. It was pleasant in the sunshine. I sat in my outdoor chair which Moe tied to a tree and chewing on his bone.
I took the dogs for a walk just to get them outside and moving around.
My friends and I went to the local cemetery. This cemetery was beautiful and housed some very old gravestones.
With the trees starting to change color against the landscaping of the cemetery it was easy to enjoy the colors against the blue sky.
The illuminati was on a Doctor’s gravesite.
We made our way up the hill towards the tower. The tower has a spiral staircase that was quite tricky to navigate as it was narrow, didn’t have a railing the entire way up and very dark.
We finally made it to the tippy top. There may have been some bad words as we kept climbing.
This is the Tower.👆
We came home around 4:00 ish. We had some snacks, started a fire 🔥 and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.
Our friend’s shared chili with everyone. I am pleased how well Moe is doing with all the new faces. He even went over and asked for butt scratches from a male and female couple he had never met before. This is progress!
We had a beautiful campfire. Those special packets that turn the fire all different colors were added to the fire. The fire responded with rainbow flames.


Comments
Post a Comment