Skip to main content

5/15

Ethan had a super fun day. He got to go to cars and coffee at The Little Speed Shop. I was bummed I couldn’t go. He went with Paul. I was at work but when I got home Ethan’s eyes were twinkling as he told me how much he enjoyed seeing all his car friends. He also told me he walked around and filmed so he could share in his YouTube page.

I then left and went in a road trip with a friend to explore a “haunted” penitentiary.  I left Paul and the kids behind and had a day full of laughing, driving and exploring. I stayed up until almost 5 am on Sunday. I can’t say that I regret it. It was nice to leave all my responsibility behind for a moment.

Comments

  1. Good for you. Sounds like a perfect day for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find any ghosts at the penitentiary?👻
    Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have some activity. The spirit was turning the flash light off and on, on command. So cool.

      Delete
  3. Good for you, just what the Dr. ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO happy you both had some fun. Cheers to more of it ahead. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment