Skip to main content

8/4

I am trying very hard to get all my duties at home done as well as continue my full time status. It has been a huge relief with the two big boxes  of Medicaid and billing with a big fat check mark in them. I did however receive another bill and anticipate this fun cycle to continue for the next year or two.

Another box we are getting checked is college. Holy paperwork Batman! We are making some good progress on that front and with Ethan feeling better, I think he is actually looking forward to his classes and getting his hands under the hood again. We just need to keep up the iron. Covid shot number 2 is coming. I am dreading it for him.

We got Ethan scheduled for the ultrasound of his arm and neck to look for blood clots that could be the cause of his low platelet count. It will be interesting to see what the surgeon has to say about it. I am sure they won’t want to operate on him if he isn’t clotting well.

We are looking forward to a weekend full of family. It is our Annual Cousins weekend. We look forward to this every year.


Comments

  1. Take a well deserved break and enjoy Cousins Weekend. Things are coming and falling into place. BREATHE......

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are Family “and ready to
    have some fun days and happy times together as we have done in the past.!!!
    Love you ❤️ Guys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment