Skip to main content

9/26/2021

What a beautiful fall day. The colors were vibrant, the weather was not humid or sticky. E Han and I did his dialysis in the middle of the day today. He was a bit wiped out afterward but still wanted to go to the pet store afterward. He likes looking at the bearded dragons. I like looking at the ferrets. Too bad they smell so bad. Avery bought some fresh plants for her fish tank.

We all did some form of work today. Food prep, stacking wood, doing things to ones car, and my mini me worked her butt off at the pumpkin patch. It is so cute there.

I also got to mow the field. Paul saved it for me. I had Penny with me and she ran so much in the field, her legs were grass stained. What a silly dog. 

She is all tired out right now.

Good night all. I am tired

Comments

  1. It was a glorious weekend - filled with accomplishments and special moments. More to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is so amazing. I'm glad the weather is great over there and you are getting stuff done. I love reading these drama-less posts. You all deserve so many peaceful days. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment