Skip to main content

8/23/22

Today was much better. I must have slept good last night. Paul even woke me up because I was “snoring”. I am sure I don’t snore and he was just lonely and wanted to say “hi” to me in the middle of the night…..or……I was just sawing wood like the best of them….

Ethan has been in his room since I have gotten home. He has been withdrawn. I keep popping in a few times a day to check in, in case he wants to chat.

Avery and I took a walk in the field with little Jiminy. Jiminy has discovered that he likes the taste of the pears on our tree. She he has been going out and eating them. Avery tried to chase him to get the pear out of his mouth. Jiminy ran under the jeep at ate the pear happily out of reach. Brilliant plan little man. Brilliant plan.

Comments

  1. snoring is like a tree falling in the woods... if you don't hear it (you can't hear your own snores), does it really make a noise...?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment