Skip to main content

8/29/22

Ethan has officially withdrawn from his fall classes as well as his curriculum. He seems like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. He is worried society will judge him for his decisions. Maybe yes, maybe no? I told him that it is part of his healing journey.

I felt frustrated today. Not with Ethan’s decision. But just in general. I got an email this morning saying that Ethan has a kidney biopsy on Wednesday. What? It was scheduled today. A few weeks ago the doctor said his bloodwork looked good and cancelled it. I had to send an email to his coordinator to let her know as well as we won’t be showing up.

I was frustrated with machines failures at work. Normally I can troubleshoot that stuff, this was beyond my realm especially on a Monday.

When I got home, a friend left a beautiful box of Tequila Paloma’s for me. Total bright spot ❤️. 

Decompressing is good. Avery and I walked the dogs around the field a few times. Animals are funny just kicking their heals up and care free. 

I developed a headache. Feels like a tension headache crossed with an overtired headache. Hope it is gone by morning.



Comments

  1. no headaches today, I hope.
    Ethan's decision is his own, and nobody else's.
    "Judging someone can be easy but what the person is going through may not."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. I like how you described a weight being lifted off Ethan's shoulders. That tells me that his decision was the right choice for him right now. It makes total sense.... school can be intense and can bring lots of pressure with it. I'm guessing what you all need is less intensity right now. You got this...you got this... you got this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment