Skip to main content

8/28/22

Ethan is still working on his car. He thinks he has it fixed. Time will tell. He was supposed to go to Buffalo to a car event, but it somehow fell through.

I started a new cleaning project. I am cleaning/organizing our small desk nook. Some of the things in that are are piled with layers of dusk. I have completely neglected the area since Covid hit, as I was just overwhelmed and it wasn’t high on the priority list.

I found notes I had written about the kids accomplishments at age 8 months and up…little stories of what they did or said. I safely packed them away after reading and giggling about them to myself. Paul was away this weekend. Avery was at work, Ethan was in the garage…. I just quietly read and chuckled at some of the stuff. It was my bright spot….I gave it to myself….ha ha. I do intend on some day having time to organize these little stories and present them to the kids in the form of a book. Some day.

The dogs annoyed me today, so I punished them by making them walk extra laps around the field while it was still hot out. Let’s be clear, no one was punished by this, I enjoyed it as well as they did. Penny even managed to find poop to roll in. So lady-like. I always yell at her “hey! Get out of that SCAT!” So gross!

Paul came home and told me all about his weekend. It sounded more fun than mine, but mine was productive. Work got in the way of my social life this weekend. That’s ok. I have a few weekends coming up that I am looking forward to.



Comments

  1. Sounds so normal Patti. That is a good thing~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment