Skip to main content

4/28/21

Ethan had his standing 8:30 bloodwork appointment. His phlebotomist recognized his veins and remembered him. This made me laugh. I then rushed home so he could join his class for 15 minutes before his 9:00 tele health visit. 

We met at 9:00 with his kidney transplant doctor. She was happy to hear of his progress. I again let her know this inpatient, middle of the day, 5 hours time suck of dialysis isn’t sustainable 3 days a week. 

We got the ok to transfer. I will wait and see how things go during my meeting tomorrow with the home dialysis adult center and gauge when I can start training.

Ethan had enough time to eat until I piled him into the car and took him to dialysis. It went well. Today he has made 150 ml urine. Woo hoo. His kidney values are still Way out of whack! 

When we got home, I had fun watching our little dog, penny, hunt for frogs in our pond. She really likes watching them jump in the pond. She is obsessed. 

Penny was my bright spot today. She is such a goof.

Comments

  1. Well what do you guys do
    In your Spare time???
    Amazing days but “You Are
    Doing It!”

    While Ethan’s Kidney is not
    What bot should be , it sure
    shows it’s trying and we know
    Miracles Happen!! 🙏🤞











    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad home dialysis might be a possibility! You both deserve an easier time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment