Skip to main content

7/2/21

 We were finally able to get ourselves together and go camping. We packed up our dialysis machine, got our house sitter situated, and we’re able to go camping or clamping as I like to call it.

We arrived on lake Ontario, near Three Mile Bay in the thousand islands. This is a trip that we look forward to every year, however, this year especially. 


It is hard to think Ethan will not be able to swim or jet ski. His central line keeps him out of the shower, lake and any other way he could get himself wet.


He is hoping to stay busy with his RC car, fireworks, paddle boat, walking, and more besides swimming.  We also brought a lot of DVD’s we picked up at Goodwill or Salvation Army.


We had a nice evening around the fire even though it rained off and on. Somehow I had 4 umbrellas in our camper to share.


We were sitting around the campfire with silly umbrellas, laughing at life. Enjoying the company. Enjoying the moment. The other day, Avery made fun of me because I bought plastic ponchos “in case it rained”. They were one size fits all. In our case, one size fits three. I am glad I bought them.





We made it here today. This is a much needed gift.


Comments

  1. So glad you were able to get away and enjoy some family time. Liv always makes fun of me for ponchos till we need em. 🙄 Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment