Skip to main content

7/27/22

I had a doctor’s appointment this morning bright and early. It was a wellness appointment. Turns out I am well. Yeah.

I did some chores and then worked out in the yard. Sweat was running in my eyes. I was hot. I was weeding, which seems to be mostly what I am growing. I was thinking about how last year I was aching to be in the garden, but couldn’t because of dialysis. I am so glad that is over.

After a few hours I came inside and immediately felt so tired. Avery and I watched the documentary on the rise and fall of Victoria Secret’s. It was quite interesting.

Ethan and I talked a little bit about life in general. He bought some solar panels to put on his car when he travels so he has access to electricity. He might be going away for the weekend again. Yeah!

Avery’s spot is feeling better to her. The antibiotics are kicking the snot out of the bacteria. Good. We go for a surgical consult next week in the event it doesn’t fully clear up or reoccurs which is likely. So far there are no plans to cut….just to talk about it in case we need to.

I am going to bed early because I have clearly worn myself out.  It was a good day.

Happy Birthday Kristen ❤️❤️❤️

Comments

  1. Happy, happy, happy birthday to Patti on this fine Thursday! You are a gift and treasure to us all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment