Skip to main content

7/5/22

 Happy 17 th to my youngest child. She is my bright spot.

Today was rainy at camp, so we went thrifting. I had so much fun watching the girls talk excitedly about their finds.

Avery wanted to have dinner at the Irish pub, Coleman’s in Watertown. Our meal was delicious. Craig decided it was time to be put in a nursing home because he accidentally walked into the ladies room to go to the bathroom.

I am glad we have several other trips planned to visit the islands. We really enjoy it up here. We miss Ethan. He is busy working on his degree and his car. He is doing what he needs to do.

Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday Avery! I know you enjoyed yourself~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Avery!!!! It sounds like you had a great time in the islands. I am so glad! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment