Skip to main content

7/30/22

 I worked a good portion of the day. Avery came in towards the end to help with puppy revival for the C-sections we did at work. I like having her at work. I enjoy her company. 

This afternoon was spent doing adult things like laundry, poop scooping and tiring the dogs out. 

I also had to prepare documents for Ethan’s fall semester and submit items to Medicaid. All totally exciting activities.

Avery and I watched a show while I did some banking. Ethan joined us in between his garage projects. At the end of the evening, he and I had a good chat about school, his frustrations with one of his teachers and the antics that happen within the class.

I was thankful for this chat because as Ethan was talking, he was venting. He was also smiling and laughing. I haven’t seen his smile in a long time. I am hoping that this medication increase has been helpful for him to make a little progress in now feeling as down all the time.


Comments

  1. I'm so happy to hear that Ethan is smiling, laughing and sharing his life with you. Best news ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment