Skip to main content

7/4/22

Today was fun. We had great weather. We went on the boat. We went swimming. All the little dogs got a lake bath. Jiminy got to wear his new life vest that is a shark. He looked really cute.




We rode the jetski’s. We floated on the tube and had a lot of water fun. 


We had the traditional hot dog picnic for dinner, to celebrate our independence.


I showed the trick to the girl’s where I say something to Paul and he can’t hear me. He says “what?”. I repeat what I said a little quieter so that he can’t really hear me. He then comes to me and I repeat myself and know for sure that he hears me. We laughed at how beautifully it works. Now Avery can use this technique as well.


After dinner Paul and I took the jet ski’s out. The conditions were right and we were able to go full speed. I rode mine at about 60 and Paul got his up to 73. 


The girl’s took out the paddle boat for a bit and we’re just paddling around. It was fun to watch them enjoying themselves.


We had several firework displays visible from the campfire. Two displays were very close. The fireworks danced in the sky. Paul sent a few into the sky. They rained fire down on us. We ran and no one got hurt. But they went off awfully close.


I know next week is going to be stressful. I am glad we have had the past few days of fun and relaxation.


Tomorrow Avery turns 17. Wow! 


My bright spot was all of it! Today was a bright day. Happy 4 th of July. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

Comments