Skip to main content

7/8/22

A short day at work, and a scenic drive back up to camp. I enjoyed my time alone. I arrived in time for Mother Nature’s next work of art titled, the sunset.

The pups all got a pedicure, ate their dinner and went on a walk. They also all got to sit around the fire. One by be they would vocalize far too much and get put in the camper. Then there was one, Jiminy, that was swaddled and cradled for the entire sunset. What a life.

The weather was perfect, the lake was calm. It reflected how I was feeling inner peace. I just love it here. 

We got to enjoy  the neighbor’s fireworks. As the moon cast a reflection over the lake, it became time for bed. I hope you have a peaceful weekend.






Comments

  1. So very glad you made it back to camp! You deserve all the inner peace in the world. Have a great weekend and send my hellos to all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment