Skip to main content

5/14/23

 My first “Happy Mother’s Day!” Came from Ethan, as soon as I woke up. It made my day! I think my whole face was smiling. Avery was cute and made me a delicious breakfast. It was good to be home.

We puttered around this morning. All the dogs got a bath and their bedding changed. I started unpacking my travel bags. 

I prepared my sides to go with the chicken I was serving. I threw the chicken in the crockpot and it cooked perfectly! 

 It was nice to spend time with family. The kids made me proud to be their mom. 

Comments

  1. ❤️❤️ welcome home and happy mother's day ❤️❤️
    you did have and have raised some fine children ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day!!! You are a star and definitely made some great kids!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment