Skip to main content

12/25/23

 ðŸŽ„ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!🎄

Finally! We were all together this year! It only took 4 years, but we made it.

Today we slept in. Once awake, Avery and I made our Christmas Quiche. I hid the kids scavenger hunt presents, filled up my cup of coffee and Paul and I watched the kids find their gifts. It makes it a little more fun now that they are adults. They had little things to open too!

Rachel came over and brought some gifts. She is a wonderful artist and we have started collecting her artwork in various forms. She gifted me this super cool crocheted potted plant. It is amazing! I am just so proud of her and her talent. I am honored that she made this for me. It is so thoughtful.

Rachel crocheted a winter hat for Jiminy! It was perfect!



At one point, Paul came down stairs with his Christmas vest on…and that was all. What a goof! It made me laugh.



We then had family over for a non- traditional meal of pulled pork and French fries. The pulled pork was done in the crockpot. Very easy. We also had baked beans and corn bread! Perfect!

It was a relaxing day! 

I enjoyed having my loved ones close. I am thankful for Nicole and think of her especially on days like this that may be hard for her family. Not a day goes by without a thought of her and her family. 

Comments

  1. Finally! What a milestone.. so happy for you and your family Christmas! Wishing you a joyful new year~ I love reading your posts. I learn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment