Skip to main content

12/6/23

 Oooofff! Pressures on at work. I have an urgent hire that has resulted in my full attention, full on detective skills and I am practically almost FBI level finding out info on people.

I have two full days working on this one hospital. I hope that it is fruitful and worth the effort.

Ethan worked today. He had a whole new perspective after his experience earlier in the week. It is nice to see things from a different perspective sometimes.

Jiminy made sure to find Ethan when he sat down this evening. Jiminy was like a heat sealing middle. Ethan was the target. We were watching old episodes of The Price is Right from the 70’s. Ethan cuddled him and provided a great sleeping environment.


Today I am thankful for the sunshine that brightened my day. I also enjoyed the delicate snowflakes floating down from the sky. It was so pretty. Lastly, I was thankful for our fireplace and the warmth it provided.

Comments

Post a Comment