Skip to main content

12/30/23

 Happy Birthday Paul! 50 years old today. 

I made Paul quiche for breakfast. I wanted to make the day special for him. He opened his gifts. The thing he enjoyed most was his dad calling and singing Happy Birthday. 

We went to a local bar in the evening. We had the party room, thanks to the help of a good friend. We went a little early and set up decorations, order pizzas for the guests etc. 

Lots of great people came out to wish Paul a Happy Birthday and he absolutely loved it. He was talking about what a great night he had and all the great conversations he had. We appreciate all who came.

I often think about my dad and how he never got to see the age of 50. It just reminds me to take the trips, do the things you want and don’t wait. You might not get the chance.

Comments