Skip to main content

02/13/22

Ethan spent the day tinkering with his car. He is trying to do something with it that has been one disaster after another. Frustrating but great experience.

I visited with my mom and Gene for coffee. Brian and Kristen had a short visit from Buffalo to bring some special yummy Buffalo donuts.

Paul and I went to a friend’s house to watch the super bowl. It was so good to converse and visit with people again. Paul said his favorite part of the night was watching me have fun. I agree….that was my favorite part too. It is so weird to be able to have the time to enjoy things.

The halftime show for the Super Bowl was fantastic. I totally enjoyed all of the performers. It was so nostalgic to hear songs that were from years ago. Loved it. Even if you didn’t like it, we can agree to disagree. I compare life now to life a year ago. I watched a video I took 1 year ago and am thankful we are past all that.

Cheers to smiling, laughing, friends and family. Also…..I bought my first bag of JELLYBEANS! Jellybeans =bright spots….it is a proven math equation.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a GREAT day. Wishing you oodles more of those. You earned it, big time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment