Skip to main content

2/1/22

I woke up feeling much better than yesterday. MUCH better. I made some progress on rescheduling Ethan’s appointment for next week. I spoke with the transplant team to get the orders for tomorrow’s repeat lab work. I was able to reschedule the covid test required.

Tomorrow I go to get my covid booster. I have my electrolyte drinks ready to help me so I don’t feel ill from it.

A high school friend of mine passed away last night /this morning. This is especially hard news as I had spoken with her recently about how she was feeling better after a procedure she had. She has two sons that she leaves behind. I said to a friend of mine that now is the time to really grab life by the horns and don’t hesitate to do the things you love with the people you love.

I was able to rebook my hotel and reschedule my trip online through Medicaid travel. What a pain in the neck all of this is. This storm better be spectacular for all the extra work.

Now on to what’s on everyone’s mind….will there be a shadow seen tomorrow?




Comments

  1. I am so very sorry about this loss. I've lost touch with so many of our classmates, but I'm always sad when I hear news like this. A friend recently gave me a card that says "This life is incredible, unpredictable, miraculous." Every word of that sentence is true, especially the unpredictable part. Do something kind and loving for somebody today. Don't wait. Just do it and keep doing it. There's no guarantees for any of us about what lies ahead. Happy Groundhog's Day. It's a fun little holiday, huh. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danene's death touched so many people.... because her life touched so many people. She was such a vibrant light, so funny, so dear, so empathetic with patients and people. She made us laugh.... and losing her made us cry. Still praying for our boy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment