Skip to main content

2/25/22

Today, Everyone was at work in our house. I felt bad for the dogs but this is actually a bright spot. Everyone is feeling well enough to work.

I unfortunately received several phone calls I wasn’t able to answer. I have made a list to try to tackle next week. Monday I meet with the chiropractor during lunch so that day is out. Hopefully Wednesday…. My day off…..I will keep adding to the list for Wednesday.I have 3 appointments scheduled for Wednesday as well.

I left work and went out to eat with a friend. It was so nice to see her. She offered some thoughtful ways to approach Ethan when he is a rouge teen.

This new life totally beats dialysis! Avery, Paul and I watched a show together, Ethan was in his room playing a racing game. We don’t have to plan the next 4 hour session. I don’t have to prepare solution. Wow!


Comments

Post a Comment