Skip to main content

2/22/22


Today was Avery and I day. I have missed a lot of time with my Minnie me over the past couple years. This kid is a delight. She is funny and smart and also can laugh at herself. She is thoughtful and empathetic. Her presence just offers a sense of calm. We tease each other A LOT!

Today Avery drove on 390. We learned I have to be a better communicator, which seems to be a theme in our house. Avery did well changing lanes and looking in her blind spot. 

We did some thrifting and I took her to lunch. We even ordered dessert.

Ethan and his buddy went to pick up a transmission for his car. He was excited because he got it for a great deal. It was good socializing for him to make this deal, organize a ride (Paul had his vehicle) and make a transaction.

Ethan is working again tomorrow. He likes feeling more normal.

The weather was not great today. It was rainy and damp. Ugh! Glad our fire place was cranking.

Comments

  1. rainy and damp but wow, what a beautiful day!! I love this update! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment