Skip to main content

2/27/22

Avery had her RIT campus tour today. She really liked it. It is fun to hear about all the different changes the college campus life since I was in college. I actually want to just live on campus and just not take any classes. Ha ha.

It was nice to have a day to leisurely just enjoy. I napped this afternoon (because I stayed up way too late last night). We had dinner with my mom and Gene. It was fun. Paul was away all day snowmobiling.

I feel ready to take on a new week. My back behaved itself today.

I was thinking about how many hours I have actually gotten back just not having to do dialysis. It is wonderful.

Comments

  1. napping, college tours, dinners, all excellent uses of more free time ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leisure time is the absolute best thing ever. I can't believe Avery is looking at colleges. Holy moly. So glad that back is behaving. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment