Skip to main content

2/26/22

Weekends. The most coveted part of the week. Today was spent getting some chores done. But it was also spent with family. It was spent being thankful for those being present in our lives. 

Paul and I went on a date to listen to jazz music and have dinner. We went with some friends. Dinner was great. Music was great. Anything beats being immersed in medical drama.

I am looking forward to spending time with those that matter most this year. I want to see some of the world n person. I want to spend time with friends. I am so thankful for the things and people we have.

Ethan went to the lab this morning. I think his lab work looks pretty good, even though it isn’t all completely normal. We are close. 

Ethan seems happy to be out of the house and back with his friends at work. All in all….it was a great day!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great positive day all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole day of Bright Spots!!! Here's to more of those~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your big smile and this great post. You deserve zillions of great, fun days ahead. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment