Skip to main content

2/2/22

I heard the the groundhog recently died…just before groundhogs day. That can’t be a good omen for human kind.

Big news today. We went to go get Ethan’s labs done this morning. The lab was quite busy. You can learn a lot about people when observing them wait. Mostly people understood that there is a crisis within our healthcare system. They waited patiently until their turn. There were a select few that tried to get themselves to the front of the line and that crabbed at the ladies at the desk.

We accepted our date and waited patiently. We t paid off. We got our results and found that Ethan’s numbers are going back to normal. They are still elevated a little but his potassium is normal. His doctor cancelled the biopsy for Monday. We meet with her tomorrow via zoom.

We will still likely go mid week for him s check up but at least it will be fairly simple. I still have to cancel the hotel that I just booked…and the covid test I scheduled ….AGAIN for both things. I am glad to do it if it means Ethan can avoid another “procedure”.

I got my covid booster today. I did well until this evening. I have run out of steam and feel tired. I am off to bed.

Yeah!!!!! NO BIOPSY….HUGE WIN!!!!

Comments

  1. 😁💛❤💛❤💛
    Those blood results are fantastic news! I'm so happy.
    The evening of and the day after my booster I was very tired. Then I felt fine after that. I know everyone is different but I hope you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment