Skip to main content

2/23/22

Back to work tomorrow. Today was filled with trying to tie up loose ends and set myself up for success. I think I can juggle stuff if I can be efficient. Today we got 6 bills in the mail. 3 bills from collections, 3 bills from Columbia. All of them I have to forward on to the insurance person to settle with both Columbia and the collections agency.

I got another letter from the prescription program saying another one of Ethan’s medications is being denied because we didn’t get prior authorization. It was the drug he needed urgently  to reduce Ethan’s potassium. I took pictures of the letter. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice the object that cast a shadow. I scribbled out the letter and personal details just to share the shadow.


It was so bad I included in my email that I noticed the shadow looked “inappropriate” and assured them it was a wine bottle. 

Tomorrow will be a long day back. I hope my disc survives. 

Happy birthday Nana


Comments

  1. 😆😆 an accident?! lol! that wine bottle knew what it was doing!
    one more step back to normal; have a good first day back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment