Skip to main content

❤️ 2/11/22

I still have not received my Paid Family Leave payment, so I called to check on the status. 

Me: Hi, I am calling to find out the status of my Paid Family Leave check, It was approved on January 28 th and I still have not received the check.

Lady: It takes 7-10 business days to receive it.

Me: ……

Me: It’s been 12 days.

Lady: it was issued on February 8 th.

Me: So it is 7-10 business days to ISSUE the check? I though it was 7-10 days for me to receive it from the time I was approved.

Lady: It is BUSINESS days. Mon-Fri only. It does not include weekends or holidays.

Me: Was there a holiday?

Lady: Yes

Me: …..(couldn’t figure out what holiday but assumed it was something I was ignorant about)

Lady: what is the purpose for your call?

Me: …..(am I in the twilight zone????) To find out the status of my paid family leave.

Lady: well you should have already received the first check.

Me: (I KNOW!!!!! That is why I am freaking calling) I have not received any checks.

Lady: well give it a few days and call us back if you don’t get them.

Me: ok. (I needed the conversation to be over).

Is this where we are at for customer service????? UN-BEL-LEIVE-ABLE!!!!!!!!!!

I went to a chiropractic appointment. While I was there, the owner’s father came in my appointment, briefly, while the owner was discussing the best way to treat my disc issue. His dad was so cute. His dad was beaming proud. I loved it.

The rest of the day went well and was relatively low key. We went and visited with Nana and Papa tonight. It was so good to see them. Nana makes the best meals. We decided on the way home that Nana makes the best sauce too.



Comments

Post a Comment